Category Archives: Bridals
Scheduling your bridal photo session is one of the most exciting times of your wedding day planning and preparation. Here are some great tips to have beautiful bridal portraits.
1. Choose a perfect location.
We have several unique locations in Dallas area for your bridal session what we will suggest but if you have location what has some special meaning to you, we are open to that as well. Most of our bridal sessions are done outdoor, so you need to have a weather season on mind as well. One of the most beautiful areas are Dallas Arboretum, Las Colinas Canals, downtown Dallas, The Harbor in Rockwall, or Old Red Courthouse.
2. Do a lot of hair and make-up trial.
Your bridal shoot is the real thing so make sure that you look your best. Practice different looks with your hair and make-up artist and see what fits you : hair-up or down, what shades of make-up to wear. Just do not overdo, let your happiness and natural beauty glow.
3. Be a pro in posing.
Weeks before the bridal shoot try practicing some poses in front of a whole-size mirror. Practice your half smile, full smile, dreamy looks. Of course we will have some great advices for you for posing, but if you know yourself well, you will be much more comfortable and it will shows in your photos.
4. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and have a good rest the night before.
This will give that special glow in your skin and eyes for that perfect bridal shoot.
5. Stay away from stress.
Wedding preparations is indeed stressful with all the things you need to book and do but forget all of those in your bridal portraits so only the positive things will surface in your face. Relax and just enjoy the whole bridal shoot.
6. Book a professional wedding photographer. Make sure that you have only the best wedding photographer to capture all these beautiful shots. It will be best if this is the same photographer you will have in your wedding day. Professional wedding photographers in Dallas would be able to give a beautiful twist in any locations around our area.
7. The week or two before the bridal session, be very careful of the sun and tan lines.
8. Have a family member, bridesmaid or a friend accompany you to keep up with touch ups and to help with the dress.
9. Be on time for your bridal session!!!
Any late coming will add some stress to your face and it will show in your pictures.
10. Let your photographer know your wishes.
Enjoy your bridal photo session as much as you can. This is a once in a lifetime event, and we will make sure that it will be beautiful, creative, unique and FUN!!!